Event Refund Policy
Refunds will not be given under any circumstances, except for the following:
- A CFP speaker who already purchased a ticket and would prefer a refund instead of donating the ticket to the scholarship pool or transferring it.
- A special refund policy has been established for an event because of a clear and present danger to the health and safety of attendees AND the event is canceled and not rescheduled.
If you are unable to use your ticket, we recommend one of the following:
- Sell your ticket for not more than your purchase price
- Give your ticket away to someone you know
- Give your ticket to the scholarship pool and be recognized as a scholarship donor
Each event ticketer may have different processes for transfering tickets. Please inquire with them about how to change the information on yours. All transfers are subject to availability. Not all ticket types may be transferrable.