Digital Media Buyer
Posted by Shane Gring
Function seeking a Digital Media Buyer to join our Marketing team.
The Digital Media Buyer assists with the planning, buying, negotiating and coordinating of assigned media buys while creating leverage and increasing overall profitability. This role works with our Content Marketing Strategist, as a member of the Marketing team, and works across various marketing projects and recurring marketing workstreams.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of executing high profile and complex media campaigns on networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, as well as initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization and analysis. The ideal candidate is a data-driven digital media buyer with prior brand marketing or e-Commerce experience who loves problem-solving and discovering new ways to reach goals.
- Manage assigned digital campaigns for clients
- Managing day to day campaign optimizations
- Tracking of budget pacing
- Implementation of new creative and campaigns
- Maintenance of contact information of buying partners and vendors
- Trafficking of insertion orders (“IOs”) to vendors
- Mentor/training of new junior buyers
- Build relationships with new and existing vendors
- Assist in market research, auditing and trafficking of creatives
- Evaluate, negotiate and purchase online media buys based on having a clear understanding of the client’s media and marketing objectives
- Assist in data organization and campaign-wide reporting
- Participate and contribute in the development of online media strategies, presentations, and other related requirements for the successful delivery and execution of client campaigns
- Develop timelines and deliverables for each project and/or campaign
- Gathering & sharing of best-in-class examples and other education materials
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum requirement of two to three years related media experience
- Experience developing paid media reporting
- Proficiency in social media ad buying. Experience with a DSP a plus
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Experience using project and task management tools; ideally Asana
- Strong relationship-building skills in cross-functional or matrix organizations
- A passion for health and wellness
- Work from anywhere and any timezone. We are a distributed team working primarily during Eastern standard time. Function has hubs in Washington DC/Baltimore, Pittsburgh PA, Raleigh NC, and greater Denver CO.
- 100% covered health insurance (Dental + Medical); just $50 for individuals or $100 for families, per month.
Function is the creative studio at Promantus Inc., exploring the relationship between wellness, technology, and the built environment. We’re focused on bringing new concepts and ideas into the world, and have built a team of designers and engineers taking big risks and pushing technological and cultural boundaries.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year